To all interested parties to our Retailer Participation Program, this a way to add solid customers to your retail data base.
In conjunction with B.I.K.E.R.S.C.A.P. Inc. ongoing membership drive, all members (ID card carrying) of B.I.K.E.R.S.C.A.P. Inc. will
enjoy a percent off of (RPP Vendor) goods, these may selected items, and may change from time to time.
But argueably, the best form of free, reputable advertising, especially in these trying times.
So, please fill out our RPP agreement, and let customers start flowing into your business!
P.O. Box 2744
Land O Lakes, Fl. 34639
http://www.bikerscap.org, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office - (813) 574-6565 Fax –
All rights reserved, BIKERSCAP 2009, a 501 (c) (3) Not
for Profit Charity
Retailer Participation Program
To all interested parties regarding the Retailer Participation Program (RPP) for BIKERSCAP
Inc., (BC), members, overview, involvement, and benefits.
- RPP vendors will offer card carrying members of BC certain discounts on vendors products, discounts may vary, as
well as selected products of said vendor; vendors agree to keep BC staff aware as to discounted items and any terms vendor may imply on BC members as to program
- RPP vendors will be listed on BC web site under title Vendors, RPP business names will appear in no specific order
and BC reserves the right to delete any RPP as deemed necessary.
- RPP Vendors discounts are NOT tax deductible per Internal Revenue Code, section 501 (c)
- Certain BC members have VIP status in RPP program, and ID’s are valid for an indefinite period of time, standard
membership is one (1) year with date stamped on ID card regarding date membership is effective.
- RPP Vendors are not required to make any donation to BC as prerequisite to enrollment as RPP
- RPP Vendors will be allocated two (2) VIP memberships ID’s to be used at other RPP locations and BC involved
- RPP Vendors will have access to most BC activities, including events, advance notification of events and
locations, RPP participants are encouraged to attend events in their respective areas as a show of community support, as well as to further their respective businesses
- BIKERSCAP Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any RPP from this program*, RPP Vendor agrees to all aforementioned
proposals and wishes to enroll in this program, abiding by all applicable laws.
Vendor D.B.A.: ____________________________________________
Authorized BIKERSCAP Representative: ___________________________
Office use only
App X Exception X
In kind X Monetary
X 501c3 X Cont. X Sponsor
Download this file for printing